For dogs and cats. Nutrition is the key to good health that starts with a healthy digestive tract. This blend is an accelerated dose of pre and probiotics with digestive enzymes to help balance intestinal microflora for pets who: are older, have compromised digestive function, to assist with nutrient absorption, are taking medications, or for pets under a high amount of stress.
- Support for normal detoxification
- Assists in the digestion and absorption of essential nutrients in any natural diet
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supplies your pet with live, naturally occuring microorganisms
- costs 51 cents per day to feed acutely to a 50 lb. dog. 60 tsp. per 4 oz. container/48 cents per day with the 8 oz. container (120 tsp.) or 41 cents per day with the 16 oz. container (240 tsp.)
- costs 26 cents per day to feed a maintenance dose to a 50 lb. dog 60 tsp. per 4 oz. container/24 cents per day with the 8 oz. container (120 tsp.) or 20 cents per day with the 16 oz. container (240 tsp.)
All Ingredients Non-GMO
Dosage for Daily Use
The Probiotic and Digestive Enzyme Blend provides food for beneficial bacteria to flourish in the gut. Having healthy gut flora promotes a healthy immune system. PDE Blend can be added to your Dog or Cats’ diet for optimal long term health.
We recommend Canine Wellness Blend or Feline Wellness Blend as a complete supplement with probiotics and digestive enzymes for daily maintenance and preservation when accelerated dose is not critical.
What are Probiotics?
Probiotics are microorganisms with beneficial properties. A digestive system has more than 500 beneficial bacteria which assist greatly with immunity.
What do they do?
Probiotics are useful for many types of ailments, but are also recommended to healthy animals for their ability to keep the bacteria inside the body balanced and active.
Active gut flora produce enzymes, digestive and metabolic enzymes, which are essential to life, vitality and a healthy digestion.
What are Enzymes?
Enzymes are protein catalysts that unlock nutrients from their sources. Enzymes are like scissors, assisting the breakdown, absorption and assimilation of foods. Foods provide digestive enzymes, but only raw foods or those cooked at less than 115 degrees. All enzymes are denatured above 115 degrees. Like a bank, bodies make only a finite amount of enzymes. The more withdrawals and less deposits, the more energy the body expends to make enzymes. This results in reduced energy for combating viruses and other long term maladies.
What do they do?
Enzymes play a role in every single reaction inside the body. They are Generators, Operators, Destroyers. By providing digestive enzymes in our pets diet, the body will have more energy available for metabolic functions (maintaining normal immunity and regulating hormones).